OUR Practice Areas


Do you own or are you planning to start your own your own business? Contact my practice for information and/or representation in creating and maintaining your business. Also, periodically check my legal blog for helpful information about running a trouble-free business.

Family Law

Do you have questions about a family situation? My practice offers counselling and legal representation for the following family law subjects:

  • Adoption
  • Child custody
  • Child support
  • Spousal support
  • Child custody
  • Dissolution of marriage / Divorce or Annulment
  • Getting the court to Reopen a Judgement of Divorce/Annulment

Artboard 19

Immigration Law

If you have an immigration question or concern, my practice may be able to help. I offer educational and representational services regarding the following immigration situations:

  • Sponsorship of a family member to become a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident.
  • Applying for citizenship
  • Sponsorship of a Fiance(e)
  • Representation in removal proceedings in immigration court, including application for bond, applying for Asylum, withholding of removal or cancellation of removal.

Partition Actions

My practice provides legal counsel and/or representation to persons desiring to bring or defend against a law suit to partition property interests held jointly, or in-common by two or more individuals. To schedule an appointment visit my contact page!

Residential Landlord and Tenant Law

My practice provides legal counsel and/or representation regarding the following residential landlord and tenant  proceedings:

  • Holdover proceedings (landlord believes that tenant continues to reside in the rental unit beyond the term of the lease or remains after violating provisions that violates the landlord-tenant agreement)
  • Nonpayment proceedings (tenant is accused of failing to pay rent)
  • Illegal Eviction / Lock Out (landlord has or is accused of illegally preventing tenant from using the apartment)
Important: Until further notice, not provide legal counsel and representation to landlord and tenants of rental controlled or rental stabilized premises!